Welcome to QuickStartSoccer. My name is Kevin Comer, and I created this website to share the soccer drills, activities, and coaching resources that have worked well for me over my 15-year career coaching youth soccer in the U.S.A.
As well as coaching youth soccer, I’ve been playing and watching the game my whole life, and I’ve learned a lot about the world’s greatest sport. So, whether you’re a youth soccer coach looking for ideas for your next training session, or a player looking for tips on how to improve your game, I’m sure you’ll find the resources on QuickStartSoccer useful.
My Soccer Coaching Qualifications
- MA in Exercise and Sport; Sports Coaching, Manchester, 2015
- USSF C Licence, Davis, CA, 2022
- UEFA C Licence, Manchester 2008
- US Soccer Coaches Advanced National Diploma, Sacramento 2018
- NSCAA National Diploma, Kansas City 2013
- FA Youth Award, Module 1, Cheshire, 2014
- FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football, Manchester, 2007
- FA Futsal Level 1, Cheshire, 2015
- Coaching Sport for Social Impact, Ho Chi Minh City, 2016